Details of running Leaders of Pakistan.
Prime Minister of Pakistan
Currently, Imran Khan under PTI is the Prime Minister of Pakistan by a successful election by the National Assembly. On 20 August 2018 Federal the Cabinet has ministers 25, Ministers of State 5, Advisors most of whom assumed office. On 18 April 2019, the cabinet saw a reshuffle. Another reshuffle has seen by the cabinet on 6 April 2020.
BioData of Imran Khan
Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi was born on 5th October 1952 to a Pashtun family in Lahore. Imran Khan did his graduation from Keble College Oxford in 1975. At the age of 18, he began his international cricket career against England in a Test Series in 1971. Imran khan was Captain of the team intermittently between 1982 and 1992. …
There are so many scientifically-proven benefits for the health of turmeric. It has the potential to prevent heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s. It improves the symptoms of depression and arthritis.
What is Turmeric?
It is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. Commonly used by Asian people in food. It is the main spice in curry. In taste, it is bitter and warm. It is frequently used for flavoring and coloring curry powders, mustards, butter, and cheeses.
How to make Turmeric powder at home?
Turmeric powder at home can be made by using either an oven, dehydrator or even it can be made by drying it in sunlight. …
1. The Constitution of 1973 was enforced on 14 August________. (1973)
2. The Constitution consists of ____ Articles. (280)
3. It consists of ____ Chapters. (14)
4. It consists of ____ Schedules. (7)
5. The Constitution of 1973 provides a ________ form of government. (Parliamentary)
6. ____ Article claimed that the president was to be the “Head of the state”. (41)
7. The tenure of the president will be ____ years. (5)
8. ____ Amendment authorized the president to dissolve the National Assembly. (5th and 8th)
9. The state shall safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of minorities including their due representation in Federal and provincial Services is provided by Article___ of the Constitution 1973. (36)
10. Article ____ of the Constitution, deals with the promotion of social justice and eradication of social evils. (37)
11. In the Constitution of 1973 minimum age limit for president is held. (Not less than forty-five (45) years of age)
12. Before entering upon office under Article ____ the president shall make oath before the Chief Justice of Pakistan. (178)
13. President is empowered by Article ___ of the Constitution to grant pardon, reprieve, and respite and to remit, suspend or commute any sentence. (45)
14. President can be removed from his office by the parliament on the ground of physical or mental incapacity or misconduct through____. (Process of impeachment)
15. Article ____ of the Constitution of 1973 deals with the removal or impeachment of the President. (47)
16. Article 48 of the Constitution of 1973 bounds the president to act upon the advice of_____. (Prime Minister)
17. Article 49 of the Constitution of 1973 empowers ___ to perform the function of President in absence. (Chairman)
18. Constitution of 1973 provides ___ kind of Parliament. (Bicameral)
19. Lower House of Pakistan parliament is called. (National Assembly)
20. ____ is Upper House of Parliament. (Bicameral federal legislature / Senate)
21. Duration of National Assembly is 5 years, as provided in Article ____. (52)
22. Balochistan has ___ total Seat in National Assembly. (17)
23. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has ___ General Seats in National Assembly. (43)
24. Punjab has ___ total Seats in National Assembly. (183)
25. Total strength of National Assembly members is ____. (342)
26. Seat reserved for women from Sindh in the National Assembly is ___. (14)
27. Federal Capital area has ___ seats in the National Assembly. (2)
28. Fata has ___ seats for women in the National Assembly. (12)
29. Minimum age for membership of the National Assembly is ___. (Not less than 25 years of age)
30. Under Article 58 the President shall dissolve the National Assembly at advice of ____. (Prime Minister)
31. National Assembly is presided by ___. (Speaker)
32. Constitution of 1973 provides ____ elections for President. (Indirect)
33. Under Article ____ of the Constitution the Senate shall constitution the Senate shall consist 104 members. (59)
34. Each province has ___ seats in the Senate. (14)
35. There are ____ seats for technocrats in the Senate. …
What does the canal mean?
The canal is meant to a tubular anatomical passage or channel. The canal is an artificial waterway for irrigating the land.
Which country has the largest canal system?
Pakistan has the largest canal system. Pakistan’s 72% population is associated with agriculture which is the main source of income for the people of Pakistan. Pakistan is the country that has the largest irrigation system based on the canal of the entire world.
Are all canals man-made?
A man-made waterway is called a canal which allows boats and ships for passing from one body of water to another. For irrigation and other human uses, canals are used for the transportation of water. …
The most repeated MCQs in PPSC Past Papers.
1: A normal CD ROM usually can store up to data?
2: CT scan stand for?
3: LTE stands for?
Long Term Evolution.
4: To copy a picture of the screen to the clipboard use?
Print Screen Key.
5: NOS stands for?
Network Operating System.
6: What term describes a picture that has been resized by a percentage?
7: Add or remove program is a?
8: Google has it’s headquarter?
9: MPG extension used for?
10: Windows 2007 is an?
11: Software Program that control a piece of hardware is called? …
This article would describe
Who was the writer of Simpsons?
What was the purpose behind all the series of Simpsons?
What is reality and How it is closely related to real-world happening?
Simpsons are created by Matt Groening in 1989 an American animated sitcom as a project for Fox Broadcasting Company. Matt Groening was born on the 15th of February 1954 in Portland and was the middle child of his parents. He has one older brother and sister and two younger sisters. His mother was Norwegian American and by profession was a teacher. …
A journey from Jinnah towards Quaid. After reading this article you would be able to know what was the basic salary of Mr. Jinnah as Quaid.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born on the 25th of December 1876 at Wazir Mansion Karachi and died on the 11th of September 1948. He joined the Muslim League in 1913. After serving as the leader of the All-India Muslim League Muhammad Ali Jinnah founded Pakistan as Quaid e Azam on 14th of August 1947. And after independence becomes the 1st Governor-General until he died in Pakistan. …
A common disease among women.
A common hormonal disorder among women because of reproductive age is known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). PCOS may lead to an infrequency or prolonged menstrual cycle or maybe an excess of male hormone levels (androgen). There would be numerous small collections of fluid that may develop in ovaries and fail to regularly release eggs. What is the exact cause of PCOS is unknown. Diagnosis of early-stage and right treatment along with weight loss may reduce the risk of complications for the long-term which can be diabetes and heart disease. Each one varies in signs and symptoms of PCOS. The ability to have a child can be affected by it which is called your fertility. Your periods can be stopped or make it hard to foresee, also can be cause acne and it can be caused by the unwanted body & facial hair. Many other health issues can arise from it which also can disturb the shape of the body with unnecessary weight gain. …
Happy International Anti-Corruption Day!
Kofi Annan said in 2013 on the 20th international Transparency’s anniversary: “If Corruption is a disease transparency is an essential part of its treatment”.
When World anti-corruption day is celebrated?
Each year on the 9th of December internationally anti-corruption day is celebrated. Today 9th of December 2020 and the international world is going to celebrate anti-corruption day.
What is the theme of the 2020 World anti-corruption day?
“United Against Corruption” is the theme for 2020 world anti-corruption day. The main focus of the theme is “corruption” as it is one of the obstacles to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals. …